Join us for “A Christmas Carol” being staged at the newly remodeled Rochester REPERTORY Theatre!
Tickets for “A Christmas Carol” can be purchased online using the link below or by calling and leaving a message with the box office. If you have questions, please call 507-289-1737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOLD OUT SHOWS!!!
Please check with the box office at 507-289-1737 (leave a message!) to get on a wait list if you are interested in coming to a show that is Sold Out online. Or, check out another night or one of the two matinees! Don’t let a SOLD OUT sign make you say, “Bah Humbug!”
Season ticket holders please call the box office for reservations and special seating requests!
November 26, 27, December 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 at 7:30pm
December 5 AND 12 at 2:00pm
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
- Online ticket sales close 3 hours prior to each show.
- Check in at the onsite box office prior to the show for your assigned seats.
- There is no need to print your tickets.
- MASKS are required to be worn at all times when in the Rochester Repertory Theatre regardless of vaccination status
- Seating is at 100% capacity