Ready to See A Show?
Important Ticketing Information
- Tickets can be purchased online using the link above or by calling and leaving a message with the box office. If you have questions, please call 507-289-1737 or email email@example.com.
- You can now pick your own seats! Book at the same time as your friends if you want to sit together. The Box Office no longer assigns seats when you buy online, and orders can NOT be moved on our end
- You will NOT be allowed to leave empty seats between parties. Make a friend!
- The front row of seats are held for mobility and special seating needs. If you require these seats, please call the Box Office to reserve them over the phone. They will be released for general sale on the Monday of the upcoming performance weekend, so please book ahead of time.
- ALL Thursday performances are now 2-for-1
- There is no need to print your tickets
- All sales are final
Season Ticket Holders:
- There is currently no way to reserve your own seats under your Season Tickets online. This feature will be implemented upon sales of 24-25 Season Tickets in April
- Please call the Box Office or stop in during Box Office hours for reservations as you normally would. Box Office staff are able to book your seats via their portal in the office