Tickets for “The Good Doctor” can only be purchased online using the form below, in person at the box office or by calling during box office hours W-Th-F, 9am to 1pm. The box office opens at 5:30pm on show dates (12:30pm for matinees.) If you have questions, please call 507-289-1737 or email email@example.com. Season ticket holders please call the box office for reservations.
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
Online ticket sales close 3 hours prior to each show
There is no need to print your tickets. Check in at the box office prior to the show for your assigned seats.
TICKET DISCOUNT CODES “Enter Promotional Code” at top right of “Select Ticket” screen
Seniors (62+) and Students Code: SS
Seniors (62+) and Students Thursday Only Code: SST
IBM, Mayo, OMC, Rochester Public Schools Code: EMP
Current and Retired Military (must purchase 2 tickets) Code: MIL
- All non-musical productions: $22
- All musical productions: $28
Seniors (62+) and Students (with school ID)
- Non-musical productions: $18 (Thurs) and $20 (Fri-Sat)
The Rep invites you to take advantage of great savings as you enjoy our complete season through the purchase of a season ticket. We encourage you to take advantage of the best buy for your entertainment dollar around! Here’s why:
- Savings of 15% or more over individual adult ticket prices
- Flexibility – season ticket coupons can be shared with others for any non-musical show
- Reserved Seating – the best seats in the house are reserved for our Season Ticket holders
Each Regular Season Ticket Includes 5 Coupons. The five coupons can be used by one person to see each of The Rep’s regular season shows (1 musical and 4 non-musicals) –or– use as many of the coupons as you’d like to bring guests with you to any of the non-musical shows. The choice is yours and you decide how many coupons to redeem. Please note, only one coupon per season ticket can be used for the musical production.
Please call or email the Box Office now to purchase your season tickets!
Student Rush Tickets
- For high school and college students age 29 and younger
- $5 Student Rush Ticket price
- CASH ONLY for all Rush Ticket purchases; must present current student ID and proof of age
- One Rush Ticket per purchaser and Rush Ticket sales begin at 7:45 pm for that evening’s show only
- Rush Tickets may be purchased in person only at The Rep Box Office
- Seating for Rush Ticket holders will be assigned by Box Office staff based on availability
- Rush Tickets may not be available for all performances
- This special ticket price promotion may be withdrawn by The Rep at any time without prior notice
Group and Corporate Discounts
- Discounts for groups of ten or more
- Special pricing for corporate outings, incentive awards and celebrations
Please call or email the Box Office to discuss how an evening of live theatre can enhance your group plans or company event!
- Active Duty/Reserve/Guard members of the United States Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard
- One free ticket per military service member for The Rep’s Regular Season productions
Seats for this special offer are limited, so please call or email the Box Office now to reserve your free ticket!