The 6pm August 14 Performance has been MOVED to the Rochester Civic Theatre’s Black Box to keep our patrons and volunteers, our talent and our technicians safe.
We do understand that many of you were excited to enjoy this event outside. If you are able to and would like to reschedule for one of the remaining two performances either Saturday, August 15 at 6pm or Sunday, August 16 at 2pm, all you need to do is email SueSchnellRochesterRep@gmail.com and we will move you to the other performance.
“Getting Our Act Together….Together”
August 13, 14, 15 at 6pm
August 16 at 2pm
The Community Theatres in the area are teaming up to bring you a socially distanced variety show in the RCTC parking lot!
Listen from the comfort of your own vehicle on your car’s radio.
Or grab a lawn chair and sit in the socially distanced spaces in front of the elevated stage. Emceed by the talents of Greg Miller, Jerry Casper, and Nick Mezacapa, this event will highlight the “community” in community theatre!
Your ticket purchase helps to support these community theatres! Absolute Theatre, Calliope Theatre Company, Immersion Youth Repertory, In Heart Theatre, Rochester Civic Theatre Company, Rochester Repertory Theatre, That Theatre Company, Theater du Jour, Upstage Theatre, Z-Theatre
SPECIAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Tickets are $15 per person and will be available online beginning July 31
- Advanced tickets are required
- Please purchase all tickets in your “unit” together. For example, if there are going to be 3 people in your car, please purchase all three tickets on the same order. This will help us prepare for appropriate social distancing.
- Seating for the socially distanced lawn chair area (seating two to four chairs in each section) in front of the elevated stage are first come, first served and there will be limited spaces to help maintain proper social distancing.
- Since this is an outdoor event, we are at the mercy of Minnesota’s summer weather whims. If there is a chance of storms before your scheduled performance, please visit this website to learn of a cancellation or a change in venue.
- If we have enough time to make a change, we will relocate in the newly reclaimed Civic Theatre space where we can practice safe social distancing. If that is the decision, it will be noted on this webpage.
- If we do NOT have enough time to make a change in location, the show is cut short or cancelled because of weather, or you are unable to attend we will be videotaping the show and you will be able to view it after the event. We will provide you with a link to the video and you will be able to enjoy it from the comfort of your own computer.
- With all of these back-up plans in place, we are hoping that you will consider donating your tickets if you are unable to attend or the show is cancelled due to weather. Every theatre in our community has been dark since March and all of the profits will be shared with those that participated!
We are excited to bring live theatre back to Rochester! And we couldn’t do it without the support of you, our audiences, and our generous sponsors!